China Hong Kong Culture Exchange Association
CNHK has organizing a wide range of cultural programs for breaking cultural barriers, strengthening the ability of cultural communication and confidence of youth, and help to build a sustainable, integrated society ultimately. The Association organizes cultural exchange tours to different cities in China, Asia and the Globe for widening Youth horizons and think outside the boxes from cultural exploration, experiences.
Besides, the Association delivers opportunities of inbound and outbound internship for students regularly to get an insight of the workforce in different markets and industries, to gain work experience, to expand network. Thirdly, the Association is also running programs for youth to learn, to communicate, to be inspired from and to express ideas in front of entrepreneurs and potential investors. Last but not least, the Association offers activities and services to youth and professions for skill training, self-development and community engagement include educational seminars, forums, charity events, workshops.
Our visions include 5 key elements, which are:
- Cultural Creativity – We respect different cultures and willing to help youth to build a positive cultural awareness and confidence with historical socio-cultural perspectives and the sense of mission given by “past-present-future”.
- Professional Development – We regularly work with different organizations, including the Hong Kong SAR Government, NGOs, business sectors and professions, to promote youth and profession development and cultural communication among different communities within the World.
- Social Capital – Through different cultural projects, we help to build an inclusive network, have a close relationship with communities and build a positive social capital for various communities and the society as the whole.
- Media Communication – We believe in the power of media and the freedom of speak. Therefore, we promote innovative projects that integrated online and offline services and connections to build a barrier-free spaces for everyone.
- Data Silk Road – We collect data from our projects and build a data base for researches and opportunities delivery for youth and professions to be advantaged.
We would like to disseminate positive social forces contribute to the community and aims to fulfill the following objectives:
To enhance the relationship between Hong Kong, Mainland China and the World through multi-cultural communication and understanding, which refers to strengthen the sense of identity, belonging and global citizenship;
To provide an collaborative and cooperative platform for professions from different fields to improve communication, to get inspired from each other, then lead to a stage of co-creation for producing positive social capitals;
To promote a shared and co-created values and collaborated messages to the future leaders for shorten the gap among people from different cultural backgrounds and build an integrated society;
To inspire people from different communities keep learning, think innovatively, work cooperatively and be open-minded;
To enhance connection among different peoples, advocate the notion of Lion Rock Spirit and solidarity in the era of Internet +, lay emphasis on sounder social atmosphere to contribute to build a better Hong Kong.
Please visit: http://www.cultureexchange.hk/